We’d like to invite you to join the Thursday Morning “SquareOne Ride” – clear your diary 6am Thursdays
This ride has been going since 2010 and leaves every Thursday morning at 550am from Crystal Car Wash in Mosman (Brady St) and takes in all the major bays around Mosman. It is a great strength session with some short but tough climbs. We get 10-20 people most weeks.
We’ve now gone online and all meet up in “Zwift” for a virtual session taking place at your home training space.
Let’s keep each other motivated and engaged through this time.
Please see below for steps to join us (note you will need a stationary trainer to put your bike on and be signed up on Zwift).
Before the Ride – Get prepared
- Download Zwift to your iPad or Laptop, if you haven’t already (try the free 30 day trial) zwift.com and create your account.
- You’ll need a bike trainer (supported trainers)
- Download the “Zwift Companion App”
- Follow “OwainMatthews” in the Zwift companion App so that you can be invited to the event.
- Accept Owain’s “Meet Up’ invitation for 6am on Thursday morning. Read the instructions in “About this Meetup”. If there is a ride file to upload follow the instructions below.
- Upload the ride file to your laptop or ipad. Save it in your Documents>Zwift>Workouts folder and it will upload to your Zwift account (full instructions).
- Open your Zwift App. Go to “Training” and select “custom Workouts” and check you can see the” SquareOne Ride” or any saved ride there.
- Open Zwift and get your device up and running.
- At 5:55am it will ask you to join the ‘meet up’
- Once you are in the meetup (during the 5 mins before the ride starts), click on the Menu button in Zwift (bottom left of the screen), then click on ‘Workouts’ on the right side of the menu.
- Find the SQ1 ride file under ‘custom workouts’ – click workout!
- Session will load on the left hand side of the screen.
- Wait for 6am – RIDE!
**If for some reason things don’t go to plan with your tech on Thursday morning, you will still be able to ride with the group in Zwift so long as you have accepted the meetup invitation.
Any issues or questions email email@example.com
Looking forward to seeing you out there!