Having a baby is one of the most significant changes a women’s body ever experiences during her lifetime.
The joy of a having brand-new baby is often overshadowed by some significant issues that can occur as a result of having a baby. These issues are common among women who have had both vaginal and caesarian births. We are here to help you through this stage of life to maximise this most special time with your little family.
Management of conditions associated with having a baby:
- Pelvic Floor 6 and 12 week post-natal checks
- Abdominal Separation (tummy muscle) – use of real-time ultrasound
- Perineal tears
- Pelvic floor rehabilitation
- Pelvic floor issues including incontinence
- Back/Neck/Shoulder pain
- Hand/wrist pain
- Coccyx pain
- Post-natal specific exercise
- Mums and Bubs post-natal Pilates
- Rehabilitating your body after pregnancy
- Rehabilitating your pelvic floor muscles
- Returning to running and other high-level exercise