A rapidly changing body to accommodate your baby can often come with a cost.
Whilst our bodies are essentially designed for this purpose – things don’t always go to plan.
We are here to help you though this exciting time in your life and help you not only prepare for the birth of your baby but to help you maintain a fit and healthy body throughout.
- Stress urinary incontinence
- Urinary Urgency and frequency
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Lumbo-pelvic and hip dysfunctions
- Low back pain
- Thoracic, rib and cervical spine pain
- Pelvic girdle pain, pubic symphysis and sacroiliac dysfunction
- Coccydynia (coccyx pain)
- Pregnancy related hand and wrist pain
- Pelvic floor birth preparation
- Advice for safely continuing or starting pregnancy exercise
- Pilates classes for strength and motor control training to prevent musculoskeletal aches and pains
- Clinical Pilates for management of specific issues including pelvic floor dysfunction
- Maintaining a fit and healthy body during pregnancy